2507 avenue de l'Europe, Les pavillons de Sermenaz - 69140 Rillieux-la-Pape,
represented by Jean Marie MATHON.
Axesspack is a SAS with a capital of € 120,000.
SIRET: 301 609 434 00040 - intra-community VAT: FR 92 301 609 434
- Identification data: surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail address, language, postal address, mobile number
- Navigation data: cookies
Chauffer Mon Emballage processes your data for its activity, with the aim of achieving the following purposes:
- Prospecting operations,
- Operations relating to customer management,
- Management of requests for right of access, rectification and opposition,
- Development of trade statistics,
- Management of people's opinions on products, services or content,
- The organization of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation.
Lawfulness of processing
Please note that data processing is only lawful if, and to the extent that, at least one of the conditions of article 6 of the GDPR is met.
In our case of online sale and execution of contract, the collection of data is essential for our purposes described above, validated by your consent when taking an order and / or creating an account..
How long do we keep your data for?
Your data is kept for a period necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected:
- For prospects: data is stored for a period of 3 years
- For customers: the data is kept for the statutory limitation period requested, i.e. 10 years
Who are they for?
All data collected by Chauffer Mon Emballage is intended exclusively for internal company use.
A "cookie" is a text file that can be placed on your terminal when you visit our site. Its purpose is to collect anonymous information relating to your browsing and to send you content adapted to your terminal or your centers of interest. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein. They are designed to be used only by SAS Axesspack.
The necessary cookies make it possible to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function without these cookies.
Preferably cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the behavior or appearance of the website, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to websites. The intention is to display relevant and engaging advertisements for the individual user and therefore more useful for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Managing my cookies
We inform you that you can choose to deactivate cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser).
If you wish to deepen your research on cookies, you can obtain more details on the use and functions of these on the following links:
The general data protection regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 25 May 2018, strengthens the obligation to provide information and therefore requires concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information from the persons concerned.
One of the objectives of the GDPR is to provide more control and visibility to those affected by the collection of personal data. From now on, you can apply:
- Right to information
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- right to erasure or "right to forget"
- right to limit processing
- The notification obligation of the person responsible
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right not to be subject to an automated individual decision
- Right to report a personal data breach
- Right to refuse treatment
- Right to request a limitation of processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the CNIL for France
You will find more details on the application of your rights on the following links:
Our main objective is to keep your personal data in the most secure way. We take the protection of your data very seriously and have implemented physical, technical and organizational measures to prevent any alteration or loss of your data and thus guarantee that only authorized persons can have access to your data.
For any request for information related to our data protection policy or to simply exercise your rights, you can contact our DPO via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org